Currently the shop is ONLY OPEN FOR CLICK AND COLLECT. Please read the notes below.
Click and Collect Opening Hours
A few notes on Click and Collect orders:
- at the check out you'll still need to enter a shipping address, this will then allow you to select the 'Collect' option
- if you have any questions or would like any advice then pop us an email or give us a call before placing your order
- we are not able to let you in to the shop, so if you need extras then please call ahead and we can arrange payment over the phone
- if there is anything you'd like that you can't find online, please call the shop to discuss
- orders must be placed by midday the previous day, to be ready for collection
Thank you for your continued support during this time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We'll be in the shop processing your orders 4 times a week, orders sent by 'standard postage' will be sent 2nd class Royal Mail.
We're here at the end of email or message for any advice. You can send us your phone number and we can give you a call once we're in the shop.
So please, continue to pick our brains and shop online.
You can also keep up to date on Facebook as well.
For up to date postage costs and delivery information CLICK HERE.
We sell our fabrics in quarter metres
We sell our fabric in quarter metres, this means that if you’d like half a metre (50cm) then select ‘2’ in the quantity box, if you’d like ¾ of a metre (75cm) then select ‘3’ and if you’d like 1 metre select ‘4’ and so on…
If you have any questions or there is a specific amount of fabric you are after then call 01455 698034 or email email@example.com