Model 9300DX Overlocker
The 9300DX is a fantastic overlocker for the beginner level. It is easy to use and comes with an intro DVD explaining the variety of stitches it has to offer.
- 3 or 4 thread overlocking
- Colour coded easy threading
- Differential feed for difficult fabrics
- Adjustable cutting width
- Variable stitch length 1.0 – 4.0mm
- Uses standard ballpoint needles
- Easy rolled hem conversion
- Lay-in thread tension dials
- Retractable upper knife
- Variable seam width 2.0 – 5.7mm
- Sews up to 1,500 s.p.m.
- Extra high presser foot lift
This new Janome 9300DX offers you a variety of overlocking features in a compact machine. The precise Janome stitch performance guarantees a professional finish every time.
The machine is pre-threaded and has a built-in rolled hem feature for easy changeover. The differential feed prevents puckering and stretching, and can be used for fun special effects and the upper knife can be deactivated for decorative sewing.
Weight - 8kg
Feet & accessories – category overlocker